Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Post #1- reaction to blog and winter break

I have never had a blog before. I was a little nervous to make one, because I don't really know exactly how it works. It's actually easier than I thought and I'm starting to like it. I used to think blogs weren't useful at all, but I'm realizing that they could actually be helpful. In the future, I will be able to see what we did in PED 201 and what I enjoyed from the class.
This Winter break I volunteered at my high school with the school's track team. I used to run track back in high school and I really miss the sport. I came to their practices a couple of days a week and I helped some of the new kids on the team learn how to do cetain things such as, a handoff in a relay, how to go over hurdles, how to do a down start, and certain drills that should be done before every practice. I'm really glad I did that over my break. I saw so much improvement in the athletes that I helped out.

No comments:

Post a Comment