Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Post #2-First PED 201 Class

I was a little nervous about my first PED 201 class. There is a lot to do and a lot to remember for this class. However, I believe this class will be a lot of fun and a wonderful experience. During the first class, the professor went over where we would be going for our lab and what we would be doing  there. I'm excited to go to our lab at St. Marys, it sounds so much and I can't wait to meet the kids we will be working with. The professor also went over how to blog and how to set it up. Blogging is actually more fun than I thought it would be. Having a blog is like having a diary where you can write how you feel about everything. I look forward to writing more posts for my blog.
I'm excited to finally be in PED 201. I feel like I am finally in the major, and I will start to do things that I love. Going to St. Marys will be a good experience, because I will be working with kids and teaching them new things and those are two things that I enjoy doing. It's exciting to see kids learn how to do soemthing new. In the future, as a Physical Education teacher, I will be able to see children learn something new everyday in my class.

No comments:

Post a Comment