Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Post #4- Lab #1 Reflection

Last Monday, we went to St. Marys for the first time. I was a little nervous going there, because I didn't know what to expect. The kids were great, they were energetic and ready to play. The lab assistants did a good job with the kids. Most of the kids followed directions and played the game they were told to play. There was always one or two boys who would kind of just wander off sometimes. The Preschool room was so much fun. The kids were so cute and they had a great imagination. I played house with a couple little girls. It was interesting to see them interact with each other. When we played with the parachute in the gym the kids seemed to love it. They loved crawling underneath it. I even had a lot of fun playing with the parachute too. At the end of the lab, I thought dancing in the circle was a cute way to get the kids moving. A lot of them seemed very tired after that activity. Having all the kids and the college students get together in a circle in put their hand in and chant "St. Marys" was a great way to end the day. I had a lot of fun going to St. Marys, I'm excited to go back and to show the kids what game I have to play with them.

Lab #1 Write Up

No comments:

Post a Comment